Monday, March 2, 2009

Everybody, Everybody, Everbody Wants to Be a Cat

I've been singing that song ever since I opened my swap package from the Ravelry stuffed toy swap. Check out my alley cats! My partner went way above and beyond-dare I say "Crayyy-zayy".
This coffee and chicory is one of my favorite things. I can't wait to try it and I just love the can. I'll have to save it (I'm a tin and box nut).


Check out the crazy socks and the Mardi Gras beads.


Yes, those are jumbo shrimp on the mardi gras beads. I can hardly stand it! They are so cool!





A cool organizer box full of trims, beads, eyes etc. And I adore the tiny ceramic lamb! There were also several neat pieces of ribbon, some beaded fringe and a big bunch of colored pom poms. I'm so excited I could almost pee!


Thank you, thank you! You've made my day with your messages and this box is so far out! Also included were a bunch of Southern recipes (I love black eyed peas), some home made candy (Yum!) and a bunch of information about the region that I can't wait to sit down and read. What a great day this is!
Oh, oh. Kids just came in and informed me we may be having baby goats. I'll post to Ravelry after checking on the doe.




No comments:

Post a Comment