Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hippo, Yarns, and Luxury Fibers

Okay, I said I was going to do a pig next, but instead I did a hippo. These are our homegrown fibers. A blend of Rambo lamb, kid mohair and angora. Sooooo soft!
More yarns are coming from the dyepot. Dryad is the green and blue and is a blend of silk, merino and alpaca. Old Flame is the red and gold and is Peruvian Highland wool. And, Paper Roses is the rose and purple one and is a DK weight Merino.

And, I carded these batts in gorgeous shades of chocolate, white and spruce. The chocolate is Merino, the white is Alpace and the spruce is Soy Silk. There's a little peacock colored flash in there too. These are too yummy to leave lying around. Someone better buy them quick or I'll devour (spin) them. I won't be able to help myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment