Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Swap Box




My Chocolate and Coffee swap partner from Ravelry got her box today, so now I can share pics of what I put in there. She got two kinds of coffee because I couldn't decide. She got Mayan Chocolate instant coffee, dark choc Toblerone, dark chocolate buttercrunch truffles by Almond Roca, smoked almonds and two Idaho Spud bars beacause you can't send a package from Idaho without including those! She told me she wanted to learn to spin, so I included a wooden student spindle, a spindle sack from my shop and some wool roving that I dyed with lichen. I also found some way cool wooden knitting needles with vintage wooden thread spools at the ends and I bought two pairs--one for her, one for me. Of course, I plopped in a tin of Teat Treat and the yarn was a blend of camel and tussah silk that I spun because she told me that camels were her favorite animal in the whole world. I had such a great time working on this box!



No comments:

Post a Comment