Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happenings


Lots of things have been going on around here the last few days. These are my new Spindle Sacks and Project Pokes which will be debuting in my shop shortly. I'm sewing like mad to get them in before February when several of them will appear in the February Phat Fiber sample boxes. Lots of other samples will be in there from me as well including Teat Treat and hand dyed roving.


The first kids of 2009 were born this week. These are the next generation of a breeding experiment I started three years ago. This buck kid is 50% Angora and 50% Boer. He will be my son's market wether for this year and we are looking forward to seeing how he will grow.

The next day, Faith presented us with this colorful buckling. He is also 50/50 and will be a market wether for my oldest daughter. Both are quite large babies and are showing signs of being very vigorous.
The next project to work on will be to dye some new colorways of roving and to develop our new Super Secret Knitting Product. I'll post about it as soon as I get a prototype together. Very exciting!



1 comment: